We focus on dance styles of 1920s - 50s, including tap dance, swing (Lindy Hop, Balboa, Charleston, etc.), jazz dance and other (aerials, etc.).
All our classes are taught by qualified dancers and teachers who improve their dancing and pedagogical skills all the time. They attend workshops abroad and cooperate with the top international teachers (teachers trainings with Kevin&Jo and Ali&Katja).
Teachers of Zig-Zag dance studio and other members of Zig-Zag dance troupe are performing all different styles of 20'-60'.
The offer of all kind of performances is wide. One dance as midnight surprise or full evening show including taster, MC, photographer and vintage corner?We can offer both!
Besides weekly classes we organise also Summer Dance Camp, workshops, festivals (PSSF, PSX), tasters, tap jams, parties and much more.
Keep an eye on the section EVENTS to be up to date whats going on in our studio.
- Since 1999 - International Tap Dance Day (supported also by Ministry of culture ČR and American Embassy Prague).
- 2004 - 2011 we co-organised together with tap studio Andrea tap competition Prague Cup.
- Since 2013 - tap jams and open classes of tap impro led by Zdeněk Pilecký.
- Since 1999 - ZZ Summer Dance Camp with international teachers. One week long camp with program for swing dancers and tap dancers.
- Since 2006 - in cooperation with Mr. Ondřej Havelka ans his Melody Makers we organise the biggest swing dance event in Czech Republic called Prague Spring Swing Festival. Around 350 local as well as abroad dancers, top level interantional teachers, beautiful venues with live bands and on the top main Sat dance evening in grand hall Lucerna as part of the Big Dance Evening of Mr. Ondřej Havelka and his Melody Makers
- Since 2008 - the second biggest swing dance event in Czech Republic called Prague Swing Xmas. A bit smaller then PSSF but growing every year and soon to be same size as PSSF. On the top with beautiful pre-christmas atmosphere.
- Since 1999 - quiet a number of workshops of variety dance techniques (tap, jazz, Lindy Hop, Balboa, Sand Dance, Blues...) with international teachers.